It’s a Tuesday in America, and that means there are elections happening. And there are plenty underway!
Please, whether you have friends in one of these states or you might have social media followers from these states, share this info with them. Your reminder might be the last little push that gets them to cast their vote!
Today – August 11 (Tu)
Georgia (runoff elections)
Georgia State Senate District 4
South Carolina State House District 115
Some things to watch for
● Today has the special distinction of holding the LAST presidential nominating election — and that honor goes to Connecticut. It was originally slated for April 28, then June 2, and finally today.
● Minnesota will settle on which candidates will move on in the U.S. Senate race. Democrat Tina Smith is the current Senator, and is on the ballot with 4 challengers. The Republicans have 5 candidates running as well.
● All eyes will also be on the primary race for Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN-05) as she is facing a well-financed challenger.
● Vermont will be voting for their governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and more.
● The Republican primary runoff in Georgia’s 14th district features a QAnon supporter. It is a very-red district and whoever wins the primary is nearly assured to go to Congress.
● In both Georgia and Wisconsin, people will be paying attention to see if the states have learned from their earlier mistakes and can run smooth elections.
Want to get big wins in the November elections? If so, subscribe today to get Political Charge posts via email! You’ll get timely info and effective actions that will help get us there. Already a subscriber? Consider sharing this post to spread the word. Thanks! 🗳️
Leave a Reply