The chances that you’ve read a social media post this week that’s actually disinformation is pretty high.
It’s everywhere and we all need to get much, much better at recognizing it and combatting it. I write about disinformation here at Political Charge but am always eager to learn more tips & tricks so I can share them with you.
So, I was excited to learn that DemCast has paired up with Disarm Disinformation to present a free webinar on this topic! Next week on March 18 they will be covering the following topics:
- What is disinformation and what does weaponized information look like?
- How can disinformation so easily flourish on today’s social media platforms?
- What forms is disinformation taking in 2020?
- How can we fight back effectively as engaged citizens and activists?
- What could a network of disinformation-fighters look like?
This is critical information we can all use in 2020! Consider signing up for the webinar, which you can do HERE.
In the meantime, you can read a few of my articles on the topic:
Our Newest Obstacle: “Censorship Through Noise”
How to spot misinformation leading into the 2018 midterms (same rules still apply!)
Thank you for sharing this post with others. You can also find my content on:
Facebook: Political Charge
Subscribe to get my posts via email
Leave a Reply