The chances that you’ve read a social media post this week that’s actually disinformation is pretty high.
It’s everywhere and we all need to get much, much better at recognizing it and combatting it. I write about disinformation here at Political Charge but am always eager to learn more tips & tricks so I can share them with you.
- What is disinformation and what does weaponized information look like?
- How can disinformation so easily flourish on today’s social media platforms?
- What forms is disinformation taking in 2020?
- How can we fight back effectively as engaged citizens and activists?
- What could a network of disinformation-fighters look like?
This is critical information we can all use in 2020! Consider signing up for the webinar, which you can do HERE.
In the meantime, you can read a few of my articles on the topic:
Our Newest Obstacle: “Censorship Through Noise”
How to spot misinformation leading into the 2018 midterms (same rules still apply!)